As an ASE Certified, local company we offer outstanding work that we standby with 12-month/12,000 mile warranties. But more than that, we care about the safety of our customers. Our families are out there driving on the same roads. We want everyone to feel safe, and brake service is the very foundation that that safety rests on. That is why Federal Way Automotive & Radiator delivers quality brake service Milton.
We always keep our customers in the loop. Once we do an inspection for your brake service, we bring you a written report of what we find. If there is anything you do not understand, we take the time to explain it. We want you to feel comfortable and confident in what your car needs and what our suggestions are for your brake service, or any other repairs.
All our prices are transparent—no hidden fees! You will also never receive any pressure from us. We offer straightforward information and let you be the decision maker.
How do I know if I need brake service?
- The brakes begin to slip when you use them
- You notice a grinding feeling or sound when you brake
- You hear a shrill squeaking sound as you apply the brakes
- There is a “shimmy” in your car or in the steering column when you brake
- The brake pedal does not feel right, it takes more pressure or much less to brake
- If there is an increase in the distance it takes to come to a full stop
- The car pulls to one side when braking
- You notice a strong scent after breaking
- 5,000 miles or more have passed since your last brake inspection
Professional Brake Service Milton
While we do believe in efficiency, we do not believe in rushing your brake service. We take the time to do a thorough brake inspection, identifying any worn or leaking parts and ensuring your brake system is in strong, sound condition when the service is complete. We test everything when the brake service is done, just to be certain.
What may happen during break service?
- Replacement of pads and shoes
- A resurfacing of the drum and rotor
- Inspection of the amount of wear on parts with a possible replacement
- Caliper lubrication and cleaning, along with other moving parts
- Inspection of the master cylinder
- Hydraulic hose inspection and a replacement of any parts that are leaking
- An inspection of the wheel cylinders
- Fluid-level check
Check out these other services we offer near Milton:
Nothing is scarier than having no brakes!
Nothing is scarier than brakes that aren’t breaking. Thanks for the help and the price.