Your brakes are definitely not a part of your vehicle to neglect. It goes without saying how important this system is. Federal Way Automotive & Radiator offers dependable brake service to Fife and the surrounding areas.
Most people are aware that brake pads need to be replaced when they get worn down, but the braking system consists of much more than just the brake pads. Every part needs to be in good condition to ensure this important function is not inhibited. That is why we a offer free inspection of your braking system during any service you receive from us. If we find any problem, we will talk to you about the necessary repair.
Signs your vehicle may need brake service
- There is a slipping feeling when you brake
- You feel grinding when braking
- When you brake you hear a squeak or grinding sound
- Your vehicle shimmies when braking
- Your brake pedal feels stiffer or offers less resistance than usual when you to press down
- There is an increase in the distance it takes to come to a full stop
- The vehicle pulls to one side when you brake
- There is a strong smell when you have to brake hard
- It has been 5,000 miles since your last brake inspection
Brake Service Fife Relies On
Our ASE certified professionals are experienced in all aspects of brake service Fife. We inspect the brake system, end to end. We look for worn or wearing parts, areas that have become lose, debris lodged in the system, and any other signs of concern. Your safety is our priority, so we treat every break inspection and repair as if it were for our own car.
Neglecting a brake problem is not only dangerous, it can get costly. If you let a problem go too long, it can result in a larger, more expensive repair. That is why we encourage regular brake inspections at least every 5,000 miles. Some people may need to use their brakes more frequently or they may be accustomed to braking harder than is common. In these cases it is best to have your brake service done even more frequently.
Our brake inspection near Fife includes:
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Master Cylinders
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Wheel Cylinders
- Fluid Levels
- And More
We bring a written report of any concerns we find to you, along with an cost estimate. Our friendly staff are happy to discuss the brake services we suggest. We encourage you to ask questions, as we want you to feel comfortable in understanding your vehicle and our services.
What are common brake services?
- Replacing brake pads or shoes
- Resurfacing rotors or drums
- Cleaning or replacing worn parts
- Cleaning and lubricating caliper slides and other moving parts
Call to schedule the brake service Fife depends on!
See also these important services we offer to Fife:
Nothing is scarier than having no brakes!
Nothing is scarier than brakes that aren’t breaking. Thanks for the help and the price.