Auto Repair Shop – Get repairs you can count on!
- Get your car repairs from someone with a proven track record.
- You can have it all—awesome service, and a great value!
- This combination is why we’re the best repair shop around
- We think that timely, comprehensive repairs are essential.
- We do our absolute best—each and every time.
At Federal Way Automotive & Radiator your Auto Repair Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority
Federal Way Automotive & Radiator has been helping customers get back on the road with auto repair in Federal Way for over 30 years. We have a well-designed and equipped auto facility that allows us to take care of our customers and their automobiles with care and efficiency. We employ only ASE auto technicians and highly-trained auto Service personnel. Only OEM or OEM equivalent parts are used, and our auto technicians stay up to date with the ongoing training programs they attend.
Our Auto Repair Services
If you have been searching for a family-owned Federal Way auto repair company with experts in their field that care as much about your vehicle as you do, then you will be very pleased to experience what we have to offer its auto customers. We understand that you can not entrust your vehicle to just any auto repair shop.That’s why our auto technicians are ASE Certified, as well as our auto shop earning the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence.
What does this mean to you?
Mechanic – Make sure your repair team works for you!
- Have an old clunker you think is dead?
- Looking for lasting repairs so you don’t have to come back?
- Small, medium, or large vehicles, we do them all!
- We aren’t your typical local auto shop.
- Follow our instructions and your repair is sure to last!
It’s important that you can trust your mechanic. You don’t want to work with anyone that’s shady and you think might be trying to squeeze every last penny out of your account. A good place to start is customer reviews. If actual customers have good things to say about them, they’re probably doing something right. And with consistent five-star reviews on Google, we must be doing a lot right!
Our ASE Certified Technicians perform the following services:
- Emissions Certified
- Engine Repair
- Auto Exhaust / Mufflers
- Timing belt replacement
- Fuel system repairs
Car service – Don’t settle for less than the best!
- Treating car issues with a nonchalant attitude can cause trouble!
- Going in for routine maintenance is a practice we encourage.
- It’s a good idea to go in at least every year for an oil change.
- Our engaging team will tackle routine or unusual problems head on.
- Every repair is backed with decades worth of experience!
If your vehicle is behaving a little sluggishly, you might be tempted to wait it out. While this can sometimes pan out in your favor, if the problem persists for a while, it might be best to bring it in for car service. This can catch potentially catastrophes in the early stage, which can end up saving you hundreds or even thousands of dollars later down the line. Don’t wait for the problem to get worse, and come to us for an affordable car inspection from experienced professionals today.
Contact Us For a Free Auto Repair Estimate!
Fleet and Commercial ServicesWe don't just do personal vehicles. If you have a commercial vehicle or even an entire fleet, we can prepare your them to be road ready. Our local auto repair services can offer friendly personalized service and a total commitment to your commercial and fleet needs.
Old Fashioned Customer ServiceWe recognize that true customer service is rare these days. We will serve each customer the way we would like to be served if we were the customer:
- We will provide each customer with courteous and professional service.
- We will provide clear and accurate estimates of repair to our customers.
- We will perform no repairs without customer authorization.
- We will perform each service and repair professionally with top quality parts and materials.
- We will report any vehicle safety or repair concerns observed during vehicle service to our customers.
- Progressive Damage
- Recommended Maintenance.